大家好!今天让小编来大家介绍下关于阿甘正传经典台词截图(阿甘正传经典台词截图高清)的问题,以下是小编对此问题的归纳整理,让我们一起来看看吧。

文章目录列表:

阿甘正传经典台词截图(阿甘正传经典台词截图高清)  第1张

阿甘正传经典台词

2017阿甘正传经典台词

  戏剧的台词一般包括对白、独白和旁白。西洋歌剧中的台词以诗体唱词为主;在中国戏曲中,则是韵文体的唱词和散文体的念白的综合运用。下面是我收集的阿甘正传经典台词,希望大家认真阅读!

   阿甘正传经典台词一:

  1、Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you're going to get.

  生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。

  2、Stupid is as stupid does.

  蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福。

  3、Miracles happen every day.

  奇迹每天都在发生。

  4、it made me look like a duck in water.

  它让我如鱼得水。

  5、I don't know if we each have a destiny, or if we're all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.

  我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。

  6、Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do.

  死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事。

  7、You have got to put the past behind you before you can move on.

  放下包袱,继续前进。

  8、Shit happens!

  不好的事情发生了。

  9、It was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the bayou. There was a million sparkles on the river.

  就像太阳在落山前映射在河口上,有无数的亮点在闪闪发光。

  10、If there is anything you need, I will not be far away.

  只要你需要,我就在这里。

  11、I am a man of my word.

  我是信守承诺的人。

  12、There is one small step for a man,a giant leap for mankind.

  某人的一小步就是人类的一大步。

  13、Nothing just happens,it's all part of a plan.

  没有事情随随便便发生,都是计划的一部分。

  14、A little of stinging rain,and big old fat rain.

  牛毛细雨,瓢泊大雨。

  15、That is the outstanding answer I've ever heard.

  这是我听过最好的答案。

  16、You are no different than anybody else is.

  你和别人没有任何的不同。

  17、There is an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes.

  通过人家的鞋可以了解别人很多的东西。

  18、I'm not a smart man ,but I know what love is.

  我并不聪明,但我知道什么是爱情。

  19、I want to go home.

  我想回家。

  20、I was messed up for a long time.

  这些年我一塌糊涂。

  21、Jenny and I were like peas and carrots.

  我和珍妮形影不离。

  22、Have you given any thought to your future?

  你有没有为将来打算过呢。

  23、You just stay away from me please.

  求你离开我。

  24、If you are ever in trouble, don't try to be brave, just run, just run away.

  你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。

  25、run,Forrest,run…

  阿甘,快跑,快跑……

  26、t's my time. It's just my time. Oh, now, don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.

  别害怕,死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要去做的一件事。我不知道怎么回事,但我注定是你的妈妈,并且我尽我的全力去做好。

   阿甘正传经典台词二:

  1.Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what you’re gonna get. (生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料)

  2.Stupid is as stupid does. (蠢人做蠢事,也可理解为傻人有傻福)

  3.Miracles happen every day. (奇迹每天都在发生)

  4.It made me look like a duck in water.(它让我如鱼得水)

  5.I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.(我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡)

  6.Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.(死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要做的一件事)

  7.You have got to put the past behinde you before you can move on.(放下包袱,继续前进)

  8.Shit happens!(不好的事情发生了)

  9.It was like just before the sun goes to bed down on the batyou. There was a million sparkles on the river.(就像太阳在落山前映射在河口上,有无数的亮点在闪闪发光)

  10.If there is anything you need I will not be far away.(用情至专)

  11.I am a man of my word.(我是信守我承诺的人)

  12.There is one small step for a man,a giant leap for mankind.(某人的一小步就是人类的一大步)

  13.Nothing just happens,it's all part of a plan.(没有事情随随便便发生,都是计划的一部分)

  14.A little of stinging rain,and big old fat rain.(牛毛细雨,瓢泊大雨)

  15.That is the outstanding answer I've ever heard.(夸奖别人一定要把这句话挂在嘴上)

  16.You are no different than anybody else is.(你和别人没有任何的不同)

  17.There is an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes.(通过人家的鞋可以了解别人很多的东西)

  18.I'm not a smart man ,but I know what is love. (我并不聪明,但我知道什么是爱情)

  19.I want to go home (我想回家)

  20.I was messed up for a long time.(这些年我一塌糊涂)

  21.Jenny and I was like peas and carrots.(我和珍妮形影不离)

  22.Have you given any thought to your future?(你有没有为将来打算过呢)

  23.You just stay away from me please.(求你离开我)

  24.If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.(你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开)

  25.Forrest,run,run...(阿甘,快跑,快跑......)

  26.Jenny:Forrest,were you scared in Vietnam ?

  Forrest:Yes.Well,I don't kown.Sometimes it would stop raining long enough for the stars to come out.And then it was nice.It was like just before the sun gose to bed down on the bayou.There was always a million sparkles on the water.Like the mountain lake.It was so clear,Jenny.It looked like there were two skies one on top of the other.And then in the desert,when the sun comes up.I couldn't tell where heaven stopped and the earth began.It was so beautiful.

  Jenny:I wish I could've been there with you.

  Forrest:You were.

  27.you got to put the pace behind you before you can move on.(忘记过去,勇往直前)

  28.Dear God, make me a bird so I can fly far, far, far away from here.Dear God, make me a bird so I can fly far, far, far away from here.

  29.Gump has a great Mom.

  “Never let anybody tell you they are better than you. God intended everybody to be the same. You’re no difference.”

  “Life is a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get.”

  “Miracles happen every day.”

  “Death is just the part of life. Something we're all destined to do. I didn’t know it. But I was destined to be your Mama. I did the best I could.”

  “I have believed you make your own destiny. You have to do the best with what God gave you.”

  (“What’s my destiny, mom?”)

  “You’re gonna have to figure it out for yourself.”

  30.It's my time. It's just my time. Oh, now, don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. I didn't know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could. (别害怕,死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要去做的一件事。我不知道怎么回事,但我注定是你的妈妈,并且我尽我的全力去做好。)

  31.1st Reporter: Why are you running?

  2nd Reporter: Are you doing this for world peace?

  3rd Reporter: Are you doing this for women's right?

  Newsman: Or for the environment?

  Reporter: Or for animals?

  3rd Reporter: Or for nuclear arms?

  Forrest: They just couldn't believe that somebody would do all that running for no particular reason.

  2nd Reporter: Why are you doing this?

  Forrest I just felt like running.

  33.Jenny I love you.

  Forrest (voice-over) You died on a Saturday morning.

  Forrest And I had you placed here under our tree.

  Forrest And I had that house of your father's bulldozed to the ground.

  Forrest (voice-over) Momma... ... always said dyin' was a part of life.

  34.Forrest: But I can run like the wind blows.

  Forrest: From that day on, if I was going somewhere, I was running!

  一片灰白的羽毛,从遥远而未知的天际飘来,在城市上空悠悠地飘荡,它飘过屋顶,越过树梢,穿过街道,缓缓地滑过汽车表面,最终轻轻落在正坐在巴士停靠站候车椅上的男人弗勒斯。甘的脚边。他小心翼翼地捡起那片羽毛,端详了一会,打开手边的.箱子,拿出一个本子,将羽毛夹在里面。

  送儿子上了校车之后,阿甘坐在一截低矮的树桩上,面色凝重,仿佛陷入沉思。镜头缓缓下移,定格在他脚边的那片羽毛。这时,一阵风将羽毛吹起,羽毛徐徐上升,越飞越高,越飘越远,它舞蹈般地飘荡在丛林上空,然后飘向遥远而未知的天际。

  这是由罗伯特。泽米基斯导演的《阿甘正传》开始和结尾的两个镜头。在所有电影中,这两个镜头都可堪称经典。飘飞的羽毛,在影片中不仅仅是作为道具而存在,而是作为一个隐喻,贯穿了全剧。罗伯特。泽米基斯在《阿甘正传》中,以幽默的格调和夸张的手法,和观众讨论着一个严肃而巨大的话题——命运。罗伯特以其独特并且极富诗意的艺术表现手法,将命运这一沉重的命题隐喻于一片羽毛,在缓缓飘来的羽毛中,开始命运这一主题;在渐飘渐远的羽毛中,暂时结束话题,并且让人在影片结束后继续回味与思索。只有高超的导演才能创造如此高超的艺术。

  “我妈妈常说,人生就像一盒巧克力,打开之前你无法知道会吃到什么味道。”

  在巴士候车站的长椅上,阿甘开始讲述他的富有传奇色彩的经历。命运渺茫而未知,就像飘无定向的羽毛,谁曾料想,一个智商只有七十五的弱智残疾人,一个曾今不为正常学校所接纳的人,会成为一个大学生,成为橄榄球明星,越战英雄,乒乓明星,国会勋章获得者,甚至成为亿万富翁。

  是不是命运之神特别眷顾这个有些愚笨的甘?如果我们仔细地思考,会发现事实并非如此。阿甘虽然不够聪明,但他却按照妈妈说的,“笨,是因为有笨的作为,但自己绝不能认为自己笨。”他努力做好每一件事情。他从没有刻意地去追求什么,然而成功却在他的毫无功利意识的努力中悄然而至。阿甘的成功,除了他的努力之外,和他与生俱来的一些品质也有极大关系。正如他的诚实赢得了丹中尉的友谊,他的守信和执着成就了他的捕虾事业和爱情。

  有一天,当他醒来时,发现珍妮已经离去,他开始了一次历时3年2个月14天16小时的跑步。“我决定小跑一下,于是跑到路底,到底之时,我以为到达镇底了。我到了那里时,我以为横越了绿弓郡,我想既然跑了这么远,就干脆跑步穿过阿拉巴马,没特别的原因,我一直往前跑。我跑到了大海洋,到了那里我想既然跑到这里,索性再回头往下跑。我到了另一个海洋,心想既然跑了这么远,干脆回头继续地跑。”也许这句话能很好地解释幸运之神会眷顾阿甘的原因。对于阿甘而言,人生就像是一次没有特别原因的跑步,没有既定的终点,只是不停地往前跑。正如阿甘在影片中所言,“要往前走就要忘记过去,我想这就是跑步的用意。”

  与阿甘不同,珍妮和巴布都有既定的人生目标,有刻意的追求。所不同的是,一个出于成名的欲望,一个出于热爱。他们的遭遇,我想,也许代表着两种不同的命运呈现形式。

  “你知道吗?我要出名。做像琼贝丝那样出名的歌手,我要在空荡的舞台上,只有我的吉他和声音,只有我独唱。”在一个雨夜,珍妮对甘这样说。珍妮一心想成为民谣歌手,并且为此不懈追求,然而理想最终还是破灭,沦落为一个餐馆服务员。在曼菲斯城一个戏院的舞台上,她独自一个坐在舞台上,抱着吉他,弹唱着《答案在风中飞》,台下挤满观众。然而,他们都只是为了观看她的肉体的。她对生活一度感到迷惘,有一个镜头我印象很深:夜晚的天台上,珍妮站在天台边沿的栏杆上,张开双臂,试图以一次坠落告别虚无与绝望。风无情地吹动她的长发和略显衰老的脸,她回头望了望,顿了一会,最终还是爬下栏杆,无力地落在椅子上,眼泪从她的眼角溢出。天空中,月亮被乌云遮去。

  在影片中,巴布是个有趣的人物。他的理想就是做捕虾船的船长。有关虾子的事情,他无所不知。他成天挂在嘴上也总是虾子。第一次见到阿甘,他就和他谈论起虾子。他说,他打算退伍之后做虾子生意。巴布想做捕虾船的船长,然而,他却死在了越战战场上。也许,这就是命运,谁也无法预知。

  影片中,罗伯斯试图通过丹中尉这个角色,传达另一种关于命运的观点。丹认为,“人的命运早已注定,没有一件是巧合,都有安排。”人们不应该试图去改变而且也无法改变自己的命运。丹出身军人世家,祖上几代都为美利坚牺牲在战场上。他认为自己应该死在战场上,这是一个军人的荣誉,能从战场上回来——而且是在失去双腿后——完全就是自己的耻辱。由于这种观点的支配,回到美国后,丹靠"喝国家的奶"度生,生活混乱不堪。后来,在阿甘的影响下,重新燃起对生活的信心,并在管理企业方面展现了他的天赋。

  在影片临近结束时,像观众一样,阿甘站在珍妮的墓前,也提出了这样的质疑:“我不知道是妈说的对,还是丹中尉说的对,不知是否命中注定,还是随风飘零没有定数,我猜想,两者都有,也许两者同时发生。”对于命运这一命题,谁又能给出一成不变的答案呢?

  耳边,再度响起珍妮的歌《答案在风中飘》。

  人要走过多少路才配称大丈夫白鸽要救过多少种子才得在沙滩上栖息炮弹要发射过多少次才永远地停火朋友 答案随风飘去……

  影片提示:《阿甘正传》,1994年出品。导演:罗伯特。泽米基斯 主演:汤姆。汉克斯。汉克斯因在该片中的出色表演,获奥斯卡最佳男主角金像奖。


;

阿甘正传经典台词

《阿甘正传》(Forrest Gump),是一部根据同名小说改编的美国电影,阿甘出生在美国南方阿拉巴马州一个闭塞的小镇,他先天弱智,智商只有75,然而他的妈妈是一个性格坚强的女性,她常常鼓励阿甘“傻人有傻福”,要他自强不息。阿甘像普通孩子一样上学,并且认识了一生的朋友和至爱珍妮(罗宾·莱特·潘饰),在珍妮和妈妈的爱护下,阿甘凭着上帝赐予的“飞毛腿”开始了一生不停的奔跑。最终阿甘成为橄榄球巨星、越战英雄、乒乓球外交使者、亿万富翁……影片中很多附有阿甘精神的经典台词一起来看一下吧!

1.人生就像一盒各式各样的巧克力,你永远不知道下一块将会是哪种

Life was like a box of chocolates.You never know what you're going to get.

2.妈妈常说要想知道一个人的很多事情,只要看看他穿的鞋就能知道

Mama always said there's an awful lot,you can tell about a person by their shoes.

3.你到部队来干什么?干你叫我干的事,教官!天杀的,阿甘,你他妈的真是个天才,这是我听过的最了不起的回答,你他妈的智商一定有一百六,你他妈的真有天赋,列兵阿甘

What's your sole purpose in this army?To do whatever you tell me,Drill Sergeant!God damn it,Gump,you're a goddamn genius.That's the most outstanding answer ,I've ever heard.You must have a goddamn I. Q Of 160.You are goddamn gifted,Private Gump.

4.不知什么原因,我很适合当兵,就象一对插销那么适合

Now for some reason,I fit in the army,Like one of them round pegs.

5.一个人要走多少路,才能被称为男子汉?一条船要出几回海,才能在沙滩上安睡,而到底需要多少次,才能结束战争?

How many roads must a man walk down?Before you can call him a man?Yes,and how many seas must the white dove sail,Before she sleeps in the sand?Yes,and how

many times,Before they're forever banned?

6.子弹?跳起来咬你的那个东西,啊,对,先生,正好咬在我屁股上

bullet?That jumped up and bit you.Oh. Yes,sir.Bit me directly in the but-tocks...

7.我并不聪明,但我知道什么是爱情。
I'm not a smart man ,but I know what love is. 

8.你是傻瓜吗?做傻事的才是傻瓜,先生!
Are you stupid or something?Stupid is as stupid does,sir.

9.你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。
Ifyou are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run, just run away.

10.别害怕,死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要去做的一件事。
  Don't you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something we're all destined to do. 

11.我分辨不出哪里是天空开始的地方,哪里是地面开始的地方。那么美。

I could not tell where heavens stopped and the earth began.It's so beautiful.

12你只有忘记以往的事情,才能够继续前进。

You got to put the past behind you before you can move on.

相关文章

美国电影阿甘正传的台词

  电影改编自同名小说,描绘了先天智障的小镇男孩自强不息,最终在多个领域创造奇迹。美国电影阿甘正传的台词,我们来看看。

  美国电影阿甘正传的台词1

  1、Life was like a box of chocolates, you never know what youre gonna get.生命就像一盒巧克力,结果往往出人意料。

  2、Stupid is as stupid does.傻人有傻福。

  3、Miracles happen every day.奇迹每天都在发生。

  4、If you are ever in trouble, don’t try to be brave, just run away.

  若你遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。

  5、It made me look like a duck in water.它让我如鱼得水。

  6、Death is just a part of life, something we’re all destined to do.

  死亡是生命的一部分,是所有人命中注定的事。

  7、I don’t know if we each have a destiny, or if we’re all just floating around accidental—like on a breeze.

  我不懂我们是否有着各自的命运,还是只是到处随风飘荡。

  8、Have you given any thought to your future?

  你有没有为将来打算过呢?

  9、You have got to put the past behind you before you can move on.

  放下包袱,继续前进。

  10、There is an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes.Where theyre going. Where theyve been.

  通过别人的鞋可以了解很多东西,他们从哪儿来,将要到哪儿去。

  11、Im not a smart man, but I know what love is.

  我不是一个聪明的人,可我知道什么是爱。

  12、If God intended everybody to be the same, he’d have given us all braces on our legs.

  如果上帝想要人人都一样的话,他会给每人一双脚撑。

  13、A promise is a promise.要信守承诺。

  14、When I got tired, I slept. When I got hungry, I ate. When I had to go, you know, I went.

  当我累了,我就睡觉。当我饿了,我就吃饭。当我要走,你知道的,我就走。

  15、If there is anything you need, I will not be far away.

  只要你需要,我就在这里。

  16、 I am a man of my word.我是个信守承诺的人。

  17、You are no different than anybody else is.你和别人没有任何不同。

  18、There is only so much of fortune a man really neads and the rest is just for showing off.

  一个人真正需要的财富就那么一点点,其余的都是用来炫耀的。

  19、Nothing just happens,its all part of a plan.

  没有事情随随便便发生,都是计划的一部分。

  20、I don’t think that when people grow up, they will become more broad-minded and can accept everything. Conversely, I think it’s aselecting process, knowing what’s the most important and what’s the lest. And then be a simple man.

  我不觉得人的心智成熟时越来越宽容,什么都可以接受。相反,我觉得那应该是一个逐渐剔除的过程,知道自己最重要的是什么,知道不重要的东西是什么。而后,做一个纯简的人。

  美国电影阿甘正传的台词2

  1、Frankly,my dear,I dont give a damn.

  坦白说,亲爱的,我一点也不在乎。(《乱世佳人》1939)

  2、Im going to make him an offer he cant refuse.

  我会给他点好处,他无法拒绝。(《教父》1972)

  3、You dont understand!I coulda had class.I coulda been a contender.I couldve been somebody,instead of a bum,which is what I am.

  你根本不能明白!我本可以获得社会地位,我本可以是个竞争者,我本可以是任何有头有脸的人而不是一个毫无价值的游民!(《码头风云》1954)

  4、Toto,Ive got a feeling were not in Kansas anymore.

  托托,我想我们再也回不去堪萨斯了。(《绿野仙踪》1939)

  5、Heres looking at you,kid.

  就看你的了,孩子。(《卡萨布兰卡》1942)

  6、Go ahead,make my day.

  来吧,让我也高兴高兴。(《拨云见日》1983)

  7、All right,Mr.DeMille,Im ready for my close-up.

  好了,德米勒先生,我已经准备好拍摄我的特写镜头了。(《日落大道》1950)

  8、May the Force be with you.

  愿原力与你同在。(《星球大战》1977)

  9、Fasten your seatbelts. Its going to be a bumpynight.

  系紧你的'安全带,这将是一个颠簸的夜晚。(《彗星美人》1950)

  10、You talking to me?

  你是在和我说话吗?(《出租车司机》1976)

  11、I am a man of my word.

  我是信守承诺的人。

  12、There is one small step for a man,a giant leap for mankind.

  某人的一小步就是人类的一大步。

  13、If you are ever in trouble, dont try to be brave, just run, just run away.

  你若遇上麻烦,不要逞强,你就跑,远远跑开。

  14、A little of stinging rain,and big old fat rain.

  牛毛细雨,瓢泊大雨。

  15、That is the outstanding answer Ive ever heard.

  这是我听过最好的答案。

  16、You are no different than anybody else is.

  你和别人没有任何的不同。

  17、There is an awful lot you can tell about a person by their shoes.

  通过人家的鞋可以了解别人很多的东西。

  18、run,Forrest,run…

  阿甘,快跑,快跑……

  19、I want to go home.

  我想回家。

  20、I was messed up for a long time.

  这些年我一塌糊涂。

  21、Jenny and I were like peas and carrots.

  我和珍妮形影不离。

  22、ts my time. Its just my time. Oh, now, dont you be afraid sweetheart. Death is just a part of life, something were all destined to do. I didnt know it. But I was destined to be your momma. I did the best I could.

  别害怕,死亡是生命的一部分,是我们注定要去做的一件事。我不知道怎么回事,但我注定是你的妈妈,并且我尽我的全力去做好。

  23、You just stay away from me please.

  求你离开我。

以上就是小编对于阿甘正传经典台词截图(阿甘正传经典台词截图高清)问题和相关问题的解答了,阿甘正传经典台词截图(阿甘正传经典台词截图高清)的问题希望对你有用!